I was born and raised in the West of Ireland and went to school in Belmullet, County Mayo. I will be returning to Mayo in July and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to provide an Internet Marketing Workshop in Belmullet on the 8th of July. I have been speaking and training and running a business in the industry for a very long time but the opportunity to give back to the local community where I received a world class education in a country where education is of the highest standard in the European community gives me great satisfaction. I had wonderful teachers who believed in me and encouraged me to become the person I am today many many years later. I have been involved in Internet Marketing for 13 years almost since the beginning and it was the encouragement I received from remarkable teachers like Mairin Murhpy, Gerry Murphy, Paddy Conroy, Martin Leonard and Maggie Corduff that gave me the self confidence to go into a brand new industry and become a thought leader and educator. Enough of my sentimental ramblings here are the details:
Date: 8th July
Sign UP: Contact Mairin Murhpy on email: stay(at)dromcaoin.ie with your cell phone number before June 30th. Or add to the comments below and I will pass on.
This Interactive workshop is designed to provide a learning forum for anyone who wishes to further their knowledge of Online Marketing Strategies and best practices. Creating a successful online marketing strategy can be a minefield with multiple channels and tactics to consider. We will break down the different tactics for Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, blogging, and cover the creation of an effective plan to suit your business and current participation. We will complete the course with a live site clinic where our team of experts will evaluate the participants’ online presence and discuss the challenges they face together as a group. There is no charge for this workshop but you can make a voluntary donation to a local charity on the night if you wish.
- Introductions and opening remarks
- Best Practices for:
- Creating a great website
- Search Engine Optimization for traffic, sales, and leads
- Social Media for business
- Linked In
- Creating an integrated plan for a multi-channel approach
- Tracking, evaluating, and measuring Success
- Site Clinic
- Closing Remarks
- How to evaluate the most effective online channels and create a plan to participate in those channels based on their business and target market.
- The anatomy of a great website and best practices for optimizing the site for traffic, sales, and leads.
- How to use social media as part of an integrated marketing plan and which channels to use with limited time and budget.
- How to measure success and adjust strategy to increase performance.