Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin
May 4, 2020
Pork tenderloin is often forgotten as a roast, but it is delicious. This recipe combines herbs and tender pork loin to make a tasty entree. I buy my tenderloins at Costco great price and they have always been great. The tenderloin’s come in packs of 2 and I usually roast two together. You can also make with one tenderloin of course just reduce the cooking time.
- Two pork loins, tied together
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- 1 large spoon of crushed garlic
- Chopped sage (or sage leaves if you cannot get fresh)
- 2 tsps oregano
- I sprig of Rosemary chopped
- 1 Tsp of English mustard if you can find it.
- Put all the herbs and olive oil in a large Ziplock bag. Shake to mix all the ingredients. Put the pork in the bag, seal and place in the Refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Heat the over to 375. Put the pork in a roasting tin and cover with the oil and herbs in the bag. Place in the oven. Turn after 20 minutes. Roast for another 20 minutes or until the center of the pork is 145F. Remove from oven and cover with foil. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with roasted potatoes which you can cook in the oven at the same time and your favorite vegetables.