May 4, 2020
These are a rich desert. If you love chocolate and coconut you will be in heaven. They are extraordinarily rich so even the most ardent chocolate lovers won’t be able to eat more than 1. They taste like mounds or bounty bars. Great for a special occasion.
- 6 ounces dark chocolate broken into chunks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
¼ cup of coconut sugar (or brown sugar if you do not have coconut)
- Generous dash of vanilla extract.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips semi sweet is best
- Line an 8×8 brownie pan with foil leaving a generous overhang.