May 4, 2020
Pork tenderloin is often forgotten as a roast, but it is delicious. This recipe combines herbs and tender pork loin to make a tasty entree. I buy my tenderloins at Costco great price and they have always been great. The tenderloin’s come in packs of 2 and I usually roast two together. You can also make with one tenderloin of course just reduce the cooking time.
- Two pork loins, tied together
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- 1 large spoon of crushed garlic
- Chopped sage (or sage leaves if you cannot get fresh)
- 2 tsps oregano
- I sprig of Rosemary chopped
- 1 Tsp of English mustard if you can find it.